Monday, September 22, 2008

An Ode to Yukon

Today I decided to review the many pictures we have of our little boy, Yukon. The way i figure, until we get kids we will just have to post pictures of Yukon and all his personality. As you look through them, be grateful we didn't post the aftermath of the hair net incident. He swallowed some of it and it didn't come out so easily.



Also this next set of pictures will hopefully dispel the idea of Yukon being a hyper active dog. Contrary to popular belief he mostly lays around all day.



So I hope you enjoy our little boy because we sure do!!!

4 comments:

manderskids said...

He is a cute doggy... I wish I weren't so allergic to him :)

manderskids said...

So... all done posting then?

Supreme Chancellor of the Universe said...

NO!!!... it just takes me a while

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Yukon and Kevin. Both of them are shedding!
mom