Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Well this is the Smith Family blog. Now I know there are a lot of Smith Families in this world so to further explain this could be considered the Smith/Whelan family blog BUT Kristin just go her drivers license renewed and had them change her name to Kristin Smith. So its official sort of... she still has to change everything else to Smith. Anyway, so this is a picture from our wedding invitation and I am sad to say I no longer fit in that nice shirt, though it would be funny to see me put it on again and take a nice deep breath... Kristin is currently in the middle of her third year of pharmacy school. She is going through rotations and works for Shopko. I recently graduated with a masters in Physics from the University of Utah. I am currently looking for a job and have some prospects in Virginia. My brother Kevin works there at a naval research base. We don't have any kids but we do have a very spirited dog who has a very active personality.

He is our boy, our Siberian Husky. Yukon likes to play, sleep, play, eat our food, eat your food, play and sleep. The funny thing is I think he dreams about playing while sleeps.

4 comments:

whelansdealins said...

Hey, I like it! I started one a long time ago but never really posted anything on it. I can't even remember the password!!!
But enough about me... I really like what you've done. It will be great to see other pictures & news you have etc. Keep up the good work!! :)

Unknown said...

Love your blog. So nice to see pictures and hear the latest. Very nice job and I look forward to seeing more pictures and news. Great job.

manderskids said...

Yay Ryan! Welcome to the Blogging Universe! ...now if only we could get Kevin to do the same...

whelansdealins said...

I really like the way you did the pictures in slides. That is really neat. Great pictures and comments. Great blog!
~ Mom